When you run a small business, often at times you take care of the different aspects all at once. Not only you are responsible for everyday operation, but you must keep a check on the inventory, payroll, employee issues, marketing aspect, and everything else that pops up. We Shortlisted 5 Apps for small Indian businesses in India to uplift revenue.
There are many tools out there that can help you do everything from managing your accounts easily to tracking inventory, managing customers, and marketing for your business.
We’ve compiled a list of 5 Apps for Small Indian Businesses that will uplift revenue to help you run your business better and hence could help you generate more revenue and profit.
Managing accounts properly is one of the most vital things to do for a business. Sometimes it can turn into a headache if not managed properly. The first app on our list will help you to do just that very easily and at a very cheaper price. With Vyapar you can manage your digitally and get rid of the old traditional time-consuming way of maintaining accounts on paper.
Launched In 2016, Vyapar is an accounting app to manage your business. It provides a range of features like GST billing, tracking inventory, and accounting. It’s one of the easiest accounting apps to use even if one comes from a non-commerce/non-accounting field.
It serves as a great alternative to software like Tally and Busy Accounting Software for small businesses. It comes with a free version as well as a paid version. The only limitation with the free version is there will be Vyapar branding in the invoices you print.
The paid version also comes with the real-time sync feature across devices which will be handy to get real-time data of your business when u work remotely. No surprises that it makes in our list for best apps for small Indian Businesses.
Some Key Features of Vyapar Business Accounting Software are :
- Easy to use, very effective UI.
- Fast And Timely Updates.
- Real-Time Sync Feature across devices (with the version).
- Specially designed keeping small Indian Businesses in mind, serves as a great alternative to costly and tough to operate accounting software like Tally.
To download Vyapar visit the following link:
2. Google My Business
It’s 2020, and if your business is not on the internet yet you are surely lacking behind. One of the initial ways to mark your business’s presence online and help your customers to find there is by using a tool Google My Business.
Google My Business is an easy-to-use and free tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
Some Key Features of Google My Business are:
- Managing Your Information – You can manage the information that Google users find when they search for your business or the product/services you offer. When people find your business on Google Search and Google Maps, they can find information like your opening hours, website, street address, and much more.
- Interacting With Customers – You can read and responds to customer reviews. Post photos and show them what you do. Posting regular photos and offers will help retain the existing customers and gain new ones.
- Understand and Expand Your Business – Find insights to learn how customers search for your business, and where they come from. You can also find information on how many customers call your business directly from phone number. The phone number that is displayed on local search result in Search and Maps.
To download Google My Business app visit the following link:
3. WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp Business is a tool built by keeping small businesses in mind. It’s free to download the app for android and ios. In 2020, it’s a must-have app for small businesses, especially for retailers. It allows your customer to directly connect with you. They can view your product in the Catalog, a great feature provided by WhatsApp to showcase your products.
Some Key Features of WhatsApp Business App are :
- Business Profile – Create your own business profile which shows your address, location, business description, email and websites.
- Quick replies – You can save and reuse the messages you frequently with quick reply feature. You can easily answer common question within seconds.
- Labels – You can categories and organize your customers with labels. It will help you to easily fond them again.
If you are a small business then it’s equal to a crime to ignore WhatsApp Business. It’s a great tool to boost up your engagement with customers which eventually reflect in your sales column.
Visit WhatsApp Business for more info
To download WhatsApp Business app visit the following link:
IndiaMart is the largest online B2B marketplace. It connects buyers and suppliers from all over the country. It is a great tool for small businesses to ace the game of marketing in the digital era.
Now let’s quickly look at the benefits it offers for Indian Businesses.
Benefits for Buyers:
- It provides a convenient way to connects with sellers anytime, anywhere
- The wider marketplace offers a broad range of products and suppliers
- It offers a Payment Protection Program for buyers. So buyers can confidently deal with sellers without the fear of being defrauded by them. To know more click this link
Benefits for Suppliers:
- Offers enhanced visibility in the eyes of buyers
- Helps you build credibility for your brand
- Has a great Lead Management System
- Offers inbuilt Payment gateway, Pay with IndiaMART
5. Google Pay
Well if you seriously want to ace the digital game, you must provide your customers an easy digital way to pay you for services/product that is offered. There are many digital wallet platforms and online payment system that will enable you to go cashless. But the app which successfully makes a place in our list of 5 best apps for Indian businesses is none other than Google’s own platform Google Pay.
Google Pay made by Google is one of the most innovative and unique UPI payment app in India. It leads the UPI market share in India. Google Pay has more than 100 million active users in India. One of the things that makes it the number one UPI app in India is the security that is backed by Google. It’s fast and reliable and easy to set up and use.
Some Key Features of Google Pay are:
- It doesn’t feature a wallet option which means money can be debited and transferred to any Bank account you wish. No KYC requires.
- You can add any UPI participating Bank in India.
- Integrate Google Pay UPI for merchants set-up.
- Chat with your customer within the app.
- Best reward programs amongst all the UPI payments app in India.
Download Google Pay from the following link:
In 2020, when the world is facing a financial crisis, few businesses are there which are still managing to keep the bottom line and top line robust. Even there are businesses which have seen a impressive growth even at this tough situation that the world is facing.
We presented to you our list of 5 best apps for Indian Businesses that might help you to restructure your business and makes it digitally advanced and your sales graph takes an upward movement. It’s the demand of the time to go digital and this blog post is our small effort to help small Indian businesses to do the same. Hope this blog post might help your business as well. Do comment below if you have any queries regarding the post and if you want more blog posts like this please let us know in the comment section.
Liked it! Read More Here: